Central locking

Ok - got to work today fine. Went to go out for lunch and remote central locking doesnt f@cking work. Managed to get my mum to drop off my key for the door, so got in ok. Central lockin isnt working at all. My guess from previous experience is its the C/L pump. Anyone got any pointers on where to start????? COuld it be a loose pip for example? None of the doors open so my guess is its a problem from the pump....HELP Please!!!

My pump went & luckily I have a mate who does all this sort of thing for a living and he said that it was something to do with the pump so he opened the boot - he then tried the central locking - no sound or anything so then took the pump out of its casing (behind the drivers side light) When it came out he popped off the plastic on the bottom and the circuit board was all black and it smelt bad so I guessed that was causing the probs so I managed to get one on ebay for about £40 - fitted it and its been fine since! Really easy to fit - finding one is was the hardest bit! :)

Yours might not be the pump but I cant think what else it could be so best off trying what I did for starters to see if it is

[ Edited Mon Feb 14 2005, 10:03PM ]