Highline Help

Right, a few questions regarding my fat thirsty b!tch.

Firstly what can I use to feed the leather, my father in law, has a black leather feader but my seats are purple, and want them to shine, what can I use to make them like new again?

Secondly, whats the paint code, as I have noticed a bit of rust coming through on the rear arch, and want to treat them.

Thirdly, I have picked up a highline front badge, YEAH well happy. £20 what a bargain.

Anyhow is this going to fit my debadge grill? Or will I have to get another grill?

Fourthly what wheels came as standard on these, if its any help mine is a 1996 Highline.

Finally, how come my highline doesn't have the plastic arch trims that mk3 GTi's have, I only just noticed today?

Cheers Tony.

i aint sure about treating the leather,the paint code will be lc9z. they came with 6 spoke solitudes standard, i aint sure why they didnt have side skirts on niether probably saving the money they spent on badges, talking of badges did you snap that 1 up of ebay 10 mins ago? lol

Right' date=' a few questions regarding my fat thirsty b!tch.

Firstly what can I use to feed the leather, my father in law, has a black leather feader but my seats are purple, and want them to shine, what can I use to make them like new again?

Secondly, whats the paint code, as I have noticed a bit of rust coming through on the rear arch, and want to treat them.

Thirdly, I have picked up a highline front badge, YEAH well happy. £20 what a bargain.

Anyhow is this going to fit my debadge grill? Or will I have to get another grill?

Fourthly what wheels came as standard on these, if its any help mine is a 1996 Highline.

Finally, how come my highline doesn't have the plastic arch trims that mk3 GTi's have, I only just noticed today?

Cheers Tony.

[/quote']

leather:

I use Lane's liquid leather.

Use a leather cleaner before you apply any protector

Your type of leather is 'coated' leather and it is the top coating that needs looking after. Dirt on the surface will become ground into the finish if you're not careful.

Paint code is LC9Z

You will have to get another grill

15" BBS Solitudes came with the Highline

1297278136_1006_FT421813_bbs.jpg

lol why did you buy it then?! lol you can always stick them on.... might look a bit random tho ;-)

see here http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?421171.post ;-)

Beacuse it was like the budgie.

Meh I'll get used to it' date=' once I've got an original grill and badge to go on it.

Might think about getting rid of the R8s in favour of some solitudes as well.

[/quote']