Hey guys, first off if this is a massively asked question, I apologise, I had a quick look round and a search, but the search needs 4 characters in it to work...

But basically, the shortened down story is I had/ have my VR6 up for sale with the intention of flogging it and buying an S2k/ Z3M Coupe with my dad and sharing it as a track day car.....however, the car went in for its MOT yesterday and its failed on a few things, the most worrying of which, being a crack in the floorpan that needs welding, as well as both sills needing attention, the latter isnt so much a problem as I know they're like chocolate at the best of times anyway!

But I've had a thought mulling around in the back of my head for a while now about converting my VR into 4WD, and I'm thinking of using this as an opportunity to do it and run a turbo conversion ...or even drop the VR in favour of a PD TDi engine and either way, turn the VR into a track car.

So my question is....if it is a massively covered topic, could someone point me in the direction of other threads then I could take a look at whats involved, or if not, could someone explain, what is involved, what'd be needed and the best donor car bits to pike bits off...

Again, sorry if its been covered before, just I don't get on here much as I'd like to. :-(

Cheers in advance,

John.