vr6 steering very light

GOOD DAY GUYS, MY VR FEELS VERY UNSTABLE IN THE FRONT, THE STEERING IS LIGHT AND THE CAR FEELS AS IF IT IS FLOATING, I HAD THE 18" MAGS ON THE CAR, AND I REMOVED, THINKING IT WAS THE CULPRITS, BUT I STILL HAVE THE PROBLEM WITH THE OEM WHEELS. MY ALIGNMENT IS OUT BUT THE CAR NEVER DROVE LIKE THIS BEFORE, I REPLACED TIE ROD ENDS,CV JOINTS,LOWER CNTROL BUSHES, GEARBOX MOUNTINGS,COIL SPRINGS, SHOCK MOUNTINGS, BALL JOINTS. THE FEELING IS UNBEARABLE, WHEN I GO OVER ROAD SURFACES THAT IS UNEVEN, I DO NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER THE CAR EVEN @ A SPEED OF 60KM/H. PLEASE ANY HELP WILL B APPRECIATED, I REPLACED ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED PARTS DUE TO MECHANICS NOT BIENG ABLE TO DIAGNOSE THE PROBLEM

• 2 months later...

I had this problem the other day as my front wheels were cambered out at the top and catching my arches so i loosened the bolts on the suspension and pushed both front hubs all the way towards the center of the car,took it for a drive and it felt horrible and every little bump sent the steering loopy.

I changed the camber again today pulling the hubs out slightly and it now feels a lot better :)