Conerting My Mk2 VR6 dizzy to coilpack, best way to do so?

I've removed My old VR Dizzy engine from My MK2 VR and am replacing it with a coilpack engine. My question is, what do I need to do this wiring wise etc? Do I need to replace the whole loom or just part of it? Will I need a coilpack ecu too and are the obd1 coilpack ecu's immobilised? Also, what about the maf? Will this need to be changed too? And can I keep My polished 2.9 inlet mani and throttle body as this is obd1? Will I need any other sensors other than the cam sensor as I dn't have one of these?

My new engine is just a bare engine and head so would like to use as much as I can off My old engine to keep costs down. I'm aware that I could just swop over the top timing cover and cam sensor etc to make life easier but I'm planning on doing away with the dizzy in favour of a coilpack as once it's run in, it will be charged, and as far as I know it's better to map a charger on a coilpack engine.

Hope this makes sense??!!

Sorry for all the questions, just need to complete My shopping list before I try and get it running!!!

Cheers, Ash