supercharger+chip

You can fit it but it will run like crap as the ECU won't be supplying the engine with the correct amount of fuel at the right time i.e. when you hit boost and need it most. Especially if you change injectors or cams. It's well worth getting all of your other mods done (cams, injectors, exhaust etc) and saving up for a remap imo.

Kevin

Custom code do a deal where you get it mapped at stage 1 ... when you need to get it mapped again because you've added cams or turbo/charger then you get 40% of the stage 2 re map and same again for a stage 3 map ... Makes more £££ sense and repeat business to get a deal like this ..

You're quite right, you don't need cams or injectors. It's just worth considering if you decide to add them at a later date you would need to get it mapped to suit. I didn't change cams or injectors on mine and got the stated 250bhp with some belt slip due to it needing to be replaced. Btw I'm running a ZR1 charger, also with a 6psi pulley.

Kevin

yeah you can do that but personally after speaking to Vince I would always say you are better off getting it mapped to your car - that chip may enable you to run it for a while but I wouldnt be giving it beans until it was properly chipped/mapped.

Well from memory tighten it until there is no slack in the belt and then release it off just slightly and that should be right

I shouldn't suffer with belt slip as I've got zr2 toothed belts :) so did u get urs maped or is it running on standard ecu ?

You're most likely to get belt slip from the main belt which is the long one one which goes round crank, power steeering etc. It does take a bit of time to get the tension right and can be a little fiddly. I had mine mapped in Germany this time last year at SLS Tuning.

Like Ben I'd also recommend Stealth for you remap.

Kevin