Problems starting the VR when warm...

Sooo... I had stopped driving the VR as a daily and the battery was flat when i tried to start her after 4 days... so i charged it... lasted all weekend and was fine when i started her the following weeked. Then after the weekend i tried to start her 2 days later.... flat. So i thought maybe the battery has had enough as it had been flat and re-charged many times ( due to me forgetting to take the headunit front off) So i bought a new battery. During the school holidays i am using her as a daily and she starts fine whenever she is cold... However starting her when hot/warm... 50% of the time she starts and dies once or twice and the rest of the time the revs drop and just about manages to make it back to idle. Other than that she runs fine.

Any ideas why this is happening?

i have a similar problem and am under the impression it might be something to do with fuel pressure, or rather the pressure leaking back out into the tank again. I cant even tell if my fuel pump is priming as i cant hear it, how about yours? i havent managed to sort it yet tho

Nightmare. Mine has only started doing it since i changed the battery, But the other was just dying. I can never hear much in mine with things like that as the climatronic kicks in as i start it. So it is another noise to listen over. Keep me posted if you find out before me please :)