supercharged vr problems!!!!!! need help

What boost are you running?

What exhaust system do you have? Cat, pipe size etc

What do your plugs look like?

Check the head gasket

What crankcase breather have you got? Standard valve, no valve, etc and check the pipe isn't kinked

Have you knocked the sump?

Can you hear any sounds out of the ordinary that started when the dipstick problem did

its the vf engineering stage 2 kit which i believe to be 8psi, it has a milteck system with a decat.

i may have knocked the sump as it is very low there is no sounds out of the ordinary, on the other points i am not sure as i bought the car with everything already fitted.

Ok a will try and do it 2moro....I just don't the think the fueling is correct, I would just prefer to have a known and respected company map it, like the ecu I was trying to buy that had been mapped by stealth.

Could this problem be the end for the vr engine, its relatively low milage only around 70k

It could be something nasty, but I've also heard of it happening when the wrong oil has been used.

More often than not it's the small things that are hardest to spot, when something expensive goes bang when your driving, you tend to know it

Reasons for excessive crank pressure are:

You are pressurising the crank case with boost from the supercharger. ie the breather is piped to the pipe from the SC to the throttle body

Blocked breather: Self explanitory really - The breather path is blocked.

Worn piston rings: This will let cylinder pressure "blow" passed the rings into the crank case causing excessive pressure.

There are other reasons but they will all happen due to poor tuning, and you will have a noticable misfire.

Thanks I will have a check of the breather pipe 2nite. Do you's at c2 offer a mapping service for the charged vr's..mine has been mapped but I would like it looking at and maybe sorted out if there is a problem.

At xyber what oil do u recomend?

Cheers