Engine / Gearbox mount removal

Morning,

My gearbox engine mount is completely goosed so have bought a new one to replace it with. Having searched for the procedure I think I know roughly what I am to do. Question is, is there an easy way to get to the bolts without accessing from the top of the engine to eliminate the possibility of rounding the bolts. Obviouly to do this you need a very long extension piece and 'angled' adaptor (not sure of the technical name). Any help / tips and tricks are appreciated.

Thanks

do it from the top mate its simple! no need for the angled "adaptor" all you need is a extension piece, think i used a 10" extension. ,crack the top bolt off the gb mount ,jack engine of the sump use a good bit of timber a foot long piece 4x2 is good to brace the sump ,jack up engine undo the 2 bolts which hold the gb mount in its cup ,undo the dog leg enough to wiggle out the mount pop new one in (i used a vibra technics mount 100% better than the oe mount) then put it back together as you pulled it apart .i did it in a hour but could half that now once you have done it after the first time its that easy. hope that helps thats how i did it and it worked for me,good luck