VR6 conversion list or guide???

Hi all, forgive me if im being stupid but ive searched the logical places and can not find what im looking for.

I assume the question has been asked many times, but where can I find a list of the parts needed to do a conversion.

Id have thought thered be a sticky in the mk2 section but cant see one!?

Ps: I had a mk3 VR6 donor car, but decided to keeo it as a mk3, i also have a spare engine so am no sourcing the parts, hence looking for a list/guide. The conversion is actually for a beetle!

Hi yeh thanks id already looked at that.

I lot of the mk2 conversion is just plug and play really, especailly on a later mk2 16 car with the oe2.

As im basically building from scratch im really looking for a bit more indepth info mostly on the fuel side of thigs really as a beelte and fuel injection are a daunting idea!

Yeh been a member there for a while as uesd to own a mk2 gti vr6. There seems to be a fair bit of info, but again its all related to mk2s pretty much which are plug in and play basicaly.

Ive not had much luck finding info on conversions in to other cars.

The electrics im ok with really, basically my best bet will be to install a complete loom from a mk3 and adapt it to fit the beetle.

But the fuel, fuel tank and fuel injection I am struggling to find any info on.

• 2 months later...