clutch issue and possible synchro issue.. I'm at a loss O2A trans obd1

I'm at a loss here...

bought the car with the clutch sticking.. replaced the master cylinder and nothing. Dropped the trans to find the flywheel and pressure plate were unbolted due to the holes stripped out.

fixed everything up good as knew and then when driving hard it would not shift from 1-2 but there was no grinding, it acted as if It wasn't fully going into gear so it was being kicked back out.

driving like this I took off hard one morning at a stop and it snapped my cable, replaced the cable after the car sat for a month.. took off driving and drove it hard... issue gone.. then when driving it started missing 2nd again.. and then next thing i know I can't shift into the next gear up when I'm revving at more than 2500 rpms but I can skip gears and short shift the hell out of it....

NOW.. when going at speed (easier noticed at about 70mphs) I can clutch it and the rpms SLOWLY drop.. and also when rolling in first and I clutch it and rev it my car will shake as if the clutch is grabbing...

car has new clutch and flywheel from GAP and has been a nightmare.. idk if it's syncrhos.. if so why the hell did they ALL suddenly go out

and the clutch issue idk.. the guy I bought it from had just replaced the master cylinder and slave cylinder and I just bought yet another master cylinder but nothing.. idk what my deal is...

ALL OPTIONS needed.. I'm out of a car and I'm needing mine back

Sound's to me like you got a bearing issue on the input shaft, if that's what's causing your selector issue, then it's serious. Did you check the input shaft when you were doing the clutch? You need to get the box back out, inspect the clutch and shaft and see waht you find. No more new parts!

Welcome to the site.