Whacky windows (another thread, yes ive searched)

Im having the 'ghostys working my windows' problems and have already checked the switches, cl box, fuses/relays, and the body to door looms (pass was wet so dried and wd40'd but hasnt helped). The total closure still operates the windows up and down totally fine but they will not go up when using either switch, only down. My passenger electric mirror has also stopped working yet the drivers side is fine.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the total closure module/unit in a 97 3 door VR6 please? In the other ghosty window thread the OP says he found this in the drivers footwell area and it was full of water. Im guessing mine will be the same so would be great to know what im looking for as ive had all the trims off in that area and couldnt see anything! Im also hearing the window regulators clicking rapidly even after the windows are down which suggests something isnt right.

For now ive unplugged the regulators in the doors to keep the windows up but if this total closure unit is full of water id like to dry it out before i take the dash out to start rooting around and checking the whole loom!

Any help is much appreciated!

Ta