Oil Filter Adapter for Supercharger Oil Feed

Hi,

I do not have an adapter for my oil feed for my supercharger and have been having a lot of trouble trying to source one. Possibly my trouble is that I don't know exactly what it is that I am looking for so am having trouble describing it. Could someone give me a picture of the adapter? Where would I be able to source one? What are the thread measurements that I need?

It is for a VF Engineering V9F charger.

Thanks for any help available, this has been stopping me from getting on the road for some time!

Gus

Email VF direct, I spoke to a bloke called Gary when I was needing stuff, very helpful.

It's basically hexagon shaped block with a male lug on the bottom that screws into the filter housing a male? port on the top that the oil feed goes into and on the side a port that the oil temp sensor fits in

If your really stuck, buy a new oil temp sensor and take it, along with the oil feed pipe to a machine shop and match it up and get one made

top connection(male?) needs threading to take the oil feed line

bottom connection(male) needs threading the the same thread as the oil temp sensor

side connection(female) needs tapping to the same thread as the oil temp sensor

the whole part itself needs to be hexagon shaped so you can screw it into the oil filter housing with a long socket over it or spanner