Big Shout to The Phirm!!!!!!

Guy,s

Had some Koni coilovers,neuspeed ARB's and a quickshift fitted by The Phirm yesterday along with a service and diagnostic check,and even though i'm not getting paid to say this,they were great!!

Tim,Sam and Ian make up the Phirm and i would recommend them to all who want a Quality service!

I know I used top quality parts for my VR but as you all know,if they're fitted badly and setup wrong you can be left with a car that feels worst than it did befor the work was carried out.

Tim is the head guy and really knows his stuff,being ex VAG has come in very handy and the work performed on my car was both professional and thorough!

If your going over to Farnham where The Phirm is based,take some warm clothes and bring your packed lunch,although Sam does make a good coffee(Thanks Sam!!)

The rates are VERY GOOD!! and the service is TOP QUALITY.I'm very fussy about who works on my car and i never take my car to just anyone but Tim and the crew are well worth a visit if you need any work done on your Dub!

If you want to Give Tim a call,he can be reached on 01428 608480 and their web address is www.thephirm.co.uk

I'm well pleased with the level of service i received and i'll deffinately recommend these guy's and i'll most deffinately be going back!!

Mike. ;)

• 2 months later...

Been speaking to Tim @ The Phirm over the last few days about flared arches and I'm very impressed by his knowledge and the amount of time he spends with his customers. Superb customer service. I can't vouch for their work yet, but its sounds like they don't cut corners like most companies and do a top notch job. Comes highly recommended by me.

• 3 months later...

I've just booked my car in with 'The Phirm' for the 11th of June - they've filled me with confidence & the cars not even there yet! They seem very profesional & very helpful - They've moved a few jobs around and delayed some to get me in for that weekend as I need my car sweet for the 17th!

Hopefully their work does live up to hype! :0)

Having used the "phirm" myself in the last couple of weeks, i must say the service is second to none, a very friendly bunch and they certainly know what they are talking about.

Trust them 100% with my car.

you won't be dissapionted.

Jimbo