Forgive me if this already exists on this site as I haven't seen one, but how about a 'dub tales' section. Here you could scribble details of your greatest scalps and most embarassing/surprising defeats while at the helm of your VR :) I know you guys have some real crackers to tell as do I...

the s3 was being driven by my brothers mate so now I understand why some members tune their vr's via forced induction and or cam work etc ( I used to think you folks were nuts !! ) now lookin to get some light work done on mine :)

Guest Nero1701

Thought I was doing fantastic keeping up with a 70's 911 turbo until the muthafuka hit a straight bit of road, bye bye vr6....my wife laugheed so hard I almost left her at the next bus stop!!!!

Quality Nero !! they both got 6 cylinders but that's where the similarity ends, lol ! My bravado goes even further, I overtook a gallardo in 3 rd gear in light traffic. He patiently lined me up at the next major round about, turned right with me , then pulled 4 car lengths ahead while we were still on the entry slip to a dual carriageway before I could blink ( I was wringing second gear at the time ! ) Maaan, it was a priviledge to witness !! I honestly felt like I may as well have been physically PUSHING the car, lmao ( think it was an E-gear model too ) !!! Once bitten, forever shy mate...

Spot on D@veR6, there are luvly bits of kit, that was by far my biggest thrashing, though I did keep up with another car (same exotic model) but in heavy carriageway traffic with a 50 something year old kn#b at the helm with his missus... worth it just to to hear his exhaust farting.. ;)

Forgive me if this already exists on this site as I haven't seen one' date=' but how about a 'dub tales' section. Here you could scribble details of your greatest scalps and most embarassing/surprising defeats while at the helm of your VR :) I know you guys have some real crackers to tell as do I...

[/quote']

Certainly not worth an entire forum. In fact as we are an owners club and not a street racing collective, tales and examples of excessive speed are moderated so even a simple thread in dub chat would have limited life.