does anyone know? *2

Hi does anyone know of any websites on how to polish alloy as i'm starting to polish my intake manifold and rocker cover to a mirror finish just would like to know how to do it properly and any tips and how to's.

The other thing is that i'm tidying my engine bay up and need to know if i can extend the power steering pipe that goes to the bottle/reservior so that i can move it to less obvious place and also how can i hide the washer bottle and the last thing (i konw i'm askin a lot) is i keep seeimg vr6 engined golfs with a filler cap t-piece in the top water hose coming from the radiator allowing you to ditch the expansion tank "WHERE THE HELL DO I GET ONE FROM" i can't seem to find one.

Cheers for any help, Si

hiding the washer bottle should be easy. just extend the electrics and water tube.

there may be subtle problems with the power steering resevoir regarding height above the pump. but in theory should just be a matter of adding extra tubing I'd have thought,

never seen such a radiator pipe myself. may be all custom made. talking of which there was a company making chromed replacements for most of the parts you are after moving. cant rememebr the name though, sorry.