• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

most uk meets are allways cool. i expect e38 to be no different. some of OUR meets will admit free of charge when you show your ferry ticket. so just a small fuel bill for a whole weekend. santa pod is our favourite place to meet. for you, from Hoek v holland - Harwich - leaving 40 mins to destination which is europes fastest drag stripp and camping grounds :) hope this helps , dui :)

pics weren't working for me.....

The show isn't bad and you do get to see a lot of cars. It usually has a good turn out as it is one of the last in the year. There are others as well as the chaps have mentioned.... I havent got a listing on me for the other shows... if anyone has an old magazine or the likes and can pop the dates up then you can search the web/youtube etc for them..

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=edition+38+09&search_type=&aq=0&oq=edition+38

I wouldnt recommend camping at E38 though.. cheap hotel around the corner is a better solution...

Edition 38 do have a website so you can chat to the organisers if you decide to go ahead.... I do know others have been over (last year included) so may be worth a post on your local/national forums aswell and see what they thought...

hope it helps

Cheers