electric window drivers front

my drivers side front window has stopped working, the switch clicks, the relay sounds [another clicking sound] lights dim as though drawing power from battery but no movement in window. all other windows operate as normal from all switched. any help will be apprciated or ideas of tests to eliminate causes

many thanks

just had a look only split insulation on brown but no broken wires or corroding, tok door panel off and there is power to the motor, [across two outter pins of connector] but just the clicking from relay. is this going to mean motor up creek? it's not been slow but last week i remebered putting the window up it getting so far and then going ack down by itself, just thought nothing of it then. all help really apprecited. if it is motor is this a difficult job?

thanks

sounds like motor to me too.

replacing is easy, espcially if you've already got the door cards off. hardest part is getting the regulator out.

force the window down so you can see the glass clamps, loosen them and remove the glass. undo the four bolts, one each end of the runners. swear a abit as you try to get the regulator out of the bottom of the door. motor is held on by 3 or 4 torx screws