Few installation questions - Mk3 VR HELPs!

Hey guys, new here but told that this is the place for all wonder and wisdom when it comes to VR's so alas, I am here to try and soak some of that wisdom up and finally try and get this bloody thing going and out my garage!

Basically I dropped a 2.9 lump in to my 1.8 mk3 and I'm using the loom from a 2.8 VR all was going pretty well, I just have a couple of wiring questions and sensor questions really.

Firstly, there is a 2nd knock sensor (I think that's what it is?) around the back of the engine on the block, which is secured in that bracket that sits on the rear drivers side engine mount, but where does this plug in to the loom? I don't seem to have a connector for this? Do I need to run with both of these connected as the front one I have connected no probs.

Secondly and in the same area, the lambda sensor. This is also secured on that bracket but someone has cut the wires from the plug that sits in the holder (they are white/grey and black 4 wires in total) so I'm going to need to splice them in to the loom somewhere, but where abouts?! It doesnt seem obvious as to which part of the loom it goes to and as this person has cut it so nicely for me, but cant see from where it could have been cut?! Bizzare!

Now for some fusebox connector questions, with pics! (oooow you can hardly wait, I can tell...)

fusebox2.jpg

The above shows some plugs that are coming through from the bay on the engine loom, and they are the important looking sort as well yet there isn't anywhere obvious (again, probably just me!) to stick them. Anyone know what these mysterious connectors are supposed to be attached to?

And...

fusebox3.jpg

These little beauties come from these connectors...

fusebox1.jpg

(with the funky paint lines indicating) but again, anyone know where abouts they are supposed to plug in?

These little thinga are hampering the good old "key turning" celebrations at the moment and I'm left scratching my head and unfortunately don't have any VR wiring diagrams either to check out.

Anyone have experience of this at all? Judging by some of the cars on here some of you must be able to do it in your sleep lol ;)

Help a brother out, perdy pleeease! +o(

BT/