mk2 jetta coupe r32 dsg u may be interested??!!

Nice...

If you have a couple more of the completed front and read I'd be interested. I watched it on E38 .....

Are you able to give an idea of cost for such a conversion. Ball park, as I dont wish to expose the individuals actual spend. If you would rather PM me thats cool

Cheers

Nice.

Someone posted a pic of it at UD. When I came round looking for that heatshield clip I completely missed that it had a boot! You must have busted some balls to get it from where I saw it to Telford in the time.

haha you walked straight past it, it was on the ramp.

we worked the week before ud 8am-3am everyday till sat morning. i was like a zombie at the show when i first got there

Nice...

If you have a couple more of the completed front and read I'd be interested. I watched it on E38 .....

Are you able to give an idea of cost for such a conversion. Ball park' date=' as I dont wish to expose the individuals actual spend. If you would rather PM me thats cool

Cheers

[/quote']

it honestly depends on what spec you want, the jetta is ott with partly smooth bay/hidden wires and hidden brake pipes. its also running hydraulic pedal box and handbrake, so it really depends on what you want as a build.

if you can give me an idea i can price it up.