Hey everyone, need members help.

Bad luck befell me at the weekend and my Vento was stolen. Thankfully it was found and I've now got it back and its stored in my mates garage.

Unfortunately it wasnt returned in one piece and I am asking people to be on the look out for stolen parts being offered on here or any V-Dub sites.

The list is:

2x Corbeau Pro bucket seats with side mounts,

A set of 7x17" Audi RS4 replica wheels fitted with Yokohama Parada Spec2 tyres, 2 x 205/40r17 and 2 x 215/40r17.

There are a lot more parts that were stolen off the car but the chance of finding them would be rare as there are probably quite a few people selling them so tracking the parts off mine would be pretty hard.

The car was pretty damaged as well so if anyone has any spare parts knocking about, please contact me as I want to try and get the car fixed up and back on the road.

I need:

2 x front wings, preferably in white,

1x VR front bumper,

1x set of front headlights,

2x front seats, passenger and driver just so that I can drive it,

1x steering wheel,

1x air filter,

1x set of wing indicators,

1x set of wing mirrors

These are the things I need to get the car driveable again. If anyone feels generous to donate any of these parts I would be most grateful.

A last word, please people take car of your cars and make sure there safe and secure. I wouldnt want anybody to suffer the dishearteneing feeling of having there pride and joy stolen.

I've spent the winter months getting my car up to scratch only to have some thieviing scrote undo all the hard work and money invested in such a short time.

If anyone has any news on the above parts please PM me on here, thanks Dave