Is it worth it?????

Really deep down don't want to do this but I've been wandering why I still have my Vr6!!!! I have a company car, my wife has a car and I have a Corrado that I use for competing so I hardly ever take the VR out of the garage!! I've had it 6 years and have done less than 30K in it. I'm currently working 120 miles away from home, can't sell the house due to the media's credit crunch and don't really have any time to use it. Once I've moved I will probably use it more but not sure when that'll be.

I feel sad looking at it in my garage never being used. Don't think it's worth selling as it's probably not worth that much but it's worth a load to me.

Someone brighten me up.....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/markf1973/page3/

Well it's a tricky one mate but at the mo they certainly are not worth a huge amount in standard form - but if you don't need the cash and have the space then why not hold on to it for a while longer and see what happens ?

I agree, judging from your other two you obviously don't need the extra cash so I say keep it as a track/weekend burn out :)

85000 miles on an 11 year old car isn't bad I reckon but as you say it's worth nothing to anyone else bar me. I've booked valentines weekend in a hotel up near Fort William and the company car is staying home!!! That'll rekindle my affair with the VR no doubt.....