fresh engine bay+ leaking hose:S?

ok so i have got hold of the vr6 and its lovely i can safely say it scares me which i like :)

i am loosing coolent when the car is stood started i can see a pipe giving out a mist of spray, does this sound simple like its either a new pipe or just need pushing on more? due to the weather and working i havnt had time to check it out, also i really want to clean the bay up and make it as colourful as i can, as im new to this im unsure of what i can easily change, like hose pipes etc? any guidence and links to items i can get will be great cheers :)

vr026.jpg

vr027.jpg

cheers mate i need to have a look my self really to make more sense of it' date=' reading your buyers guide section is kinda worrying me, my engine sounds slightly tappy when idling could i now need new timing chain and tensioner?

[/quote']

is it more noticable when the engine is cold? how many miles on the engine?

132.000 on the clock after checking the buyers guide section on your signiture i actually gave the car back to my mate it had a few problems you mentioned that i couldnt handle to be honest, tappy engine not sure when the cambelt was last done oil all over the air box area and a masive leak of coolent? no thanks ill keep looking for another vr as when i did drive it i was smiling alot :)