EASTERN DUBS: 3rd December :)

logo1jy0.jpg

In association with www.Dub-London.com

OK peeps we're going back to the original spot at Gallions for this one!

Just to make things clear, we will be meeting at Gallions Reach shopping center outside Tesco's. The meet starts at 7:30 and usually ends around 10.30-11.

EVENT: Eastern Dubs

DATE: 3rd December

TIME: 7.30pm (everyone'll probably bounce around 10.30-11ish)

ADDRESS:

Gallions Reach: TESCO's

3 Armada Way

London

E6 7ER

If you require a map, then click ere http://www.gallions-reach.co.uk/contactMap.asp

This location is ideal for a great photoshoot so remember to bring your camera's or you'll be dissapointed. Also park up close together with the rest of the crowd, not 2 miles away so people have to walk there just to see your car plus wrap up well lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do's & Don't

* No chavving around with your cars as you'll only look like a fool and ruin the meet for everyone else. You won't be respected for breaking up a meet (this is East London don't forget).

* No deafening music (its not a sound-off dah :roll: ).

* All VAG and German cars welcome.

* Bring a retarded rice-sparkler (I mean rice-rocket ahem) :wink: and you'll look a right twat so be warned.

* Finally, don't be afraid to come and say hi (especially the girls :wink: )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there's any problems just post here and someone'l help you out. PM me if you want my number to call if you get lost lol

See you guys and girls there. Holla atcha bway

NOZ 8)

As the weather is gonna be poop we're asking everyone to park up at the McD's/Pizza Hut car park. We never had rain yet but you never know lol.

As that section of the car park is small, please park within the bays and not slanted.

See you there :)