Hello, several months ago i worked out that the reason my car had been running rough was the air flow meter was broken and secondly the Lambda sensor was 1. broken to 2. noy connected. I purchased a new sensor and due to the previous owner of the car taking a chain saw to the wiring had to re solder the wires on the harness. I nice man with an autodata set up gave me all the releveant coulourd wires just to make sure i was connecting the right wires back to the right wires ( if you catch my drift. ) Today on the way back from town the car started playing up and i only just made it back coupled to this it was only doing 10 mpg where it had been doing 27 mpg. I thought ah that old chest nut the lambda sensor has gone again. I plug in my code scanner a sure enough it came back with lambda sensor. I checked the joints id soldered and re did a few of them becasue i didnt know if it was a dry joint etc. Ran the car again ( after reseting the fault codes ) and the car runs like a bag of S&*TE but when i plug the code reader in it dosnt through up the lambda sensor code. Is it possible that the wiring is now ok but the sensor is not returning the correct voltage to the ECU so the code reader is not picking up the fault code because there is no broken wires etc. Also with out spending a vasrt amount of money on manuals where can i get an electrinic wiring diagram so i can check out a few things on this car.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Ben Hobson

email - Bhobson15@googlemail.com