What car to buy next!!

As some of you may no i have now sold my vr6. So i need to start looking at new cars and i really dont no what to get. I did want an R32 turbo but they are hard to find and i am not gonna do the work as it will cost twice as much, and have been told a standard R32 isnt all that quickness wise.

So i started to looking at m3's, but insurence is £1800, so have fort about a 330ci but really dont no, so any ideas?

lol' date=' i was looking at vr's as mine was a track car and wanted more of a show car one. Not bothered about the mpg on it as it a weekend car, but saying that it would be lucky if it got used once a month lol

[/quote']

In that case a Lotus elise or a Vauxhall VX220 turbo.

well there are a few around at the moment.. What is your bag????

There is early Porkers, Dubs galore, Quattros, Jap Rockets, stuff a little different, Retro rides (buy the mag), Kit cars (Stratos)

tell uncle VR6OC... 2 doors, saloon, rare, sexy, has to hold golf clubs/fishing kit...... -ish on a budget? Give us some boundries otherwise we can suggest stuff till the cows come home...

Fot example, Lotus Esprit Turbo/TR triumphs/Rovers with V8s/TVR

COme on give us a clue what floats it????

sorry not to keen on tt's or s3. My budget will be around 15k, idealy i want 2 doors but do like s4 which has 4. Going to go to couple of garages tomorrow. Gonna test drive m3,and bro wants me to try a seat crupa r with 280 bhp as he work for seat , Will also try find an evo too.

you can get a lot for theat. 2 doors then in my world it has to be the R32. If you get an older one you can charge it or the likes. Or get a mint Standard one for that.

Are you up for or can you have 2 cars??? Show level Ralleye Mk1 or....and a mk4 Diesel for the school run???

sorry not to keen on tt's or s3. My budget will be around 15k' date=' idealy i want 2 doors but do like s4 which has 4. Going to go to couple of garages tomorrow. Gonna test drive m3,and bro wants me to try a seat crupa r with 280 bhp as he work for seat , Will also try find an evo too.

[/quote']

Cupra R is 4 doored and TT motored, and 15K wont buy much of a M3 to be honest.

How about a GTR Skyline

AWWW!!! so may cars lol, I have a company van and girlfriend has car, so dont need a run about and only 24 so kid runs are away off, at the mo i sort of pinched my dads x5 lol ( he wanted me to put it in my garage ha ha ha.) If my house sold then i'd proberly have better idea on funds, as there abit of land at bottom of garden which will be my car money. Well i gonna havelook today so will keep you informed.