Yeah i tried to work him down abit more but he wouldnt accept less than 2550, its got FSH and loads of reciepts and all....and the bodywork, engine and interior is all in good nick. Although theres some rusting on the door sill under the plastic cover...might try work him down abit with that needing sorting. What you recon?

Alex

Seems ok mate, If your happy paying that, thats the main thing, cars are only worth what people will pay

Really tidy VRs are rare really, so when one comes along its worth snapping it up as another as good my not come along

Seems ok mate' date=' If your happy paying that, thats the main thing, cars are only worth what people will pay

Really tidy VRs are rare really, so when one comes along its worth snapping it up as another as good my not come along

[/quote']

My first VR6 was a highline and a dog, though it was cheap, I ended up breaking it for parts.

My second VR6 is also a highline and in near mint condition, the wheels fitted when I bought it were nasty ripspeed items (best forgot about) and it needs new suspension cause the front shocks are leaking, it's got 77k and a full history with bills and old mots, it was the first one I looked at and I got him down to £2650 which I thought wasn't to bad.

At the end of the day a car is worth what you are willing to pay for it, theres lots for sale but finding a good one in the colour and spec you want, that isnt the other end of the country is the hard bit.

Seems ok mate' date=' If your happy paying that, thats the main thing, cars are only worth what people will pay

[/quote']

My first VR6 was a highline and a dog, though it was cheap, I ended up breaking it for parts.

My second VR6 is also a highline and in near mint condition, the wheels fitted when I bought it were nasty ripspeed items (best forgot about) and it needs new suspension cause the front shocks are leaking, it's got 77k and a full history with bills and old mots, it was the first one I looked at and I got him down to £2650 which I thought wasn't to bad.

At the end of the day a car is worth what you are willing to pay for it, theres lots for sale but finding a good one in the colour and spec you want, that isnt the other end of the country is the hard bit.

£2650 for a near mint highline on 77k is really good mate...seen people asking £3500 for 135k ones...

imo its not a bad example but as has been said you could get less miles, and even leather for maybe £200 more?