carbonio fitting

I am hoping to receive my carbonio cold air induction kit in the post tomorrow, and in preperation for this i decided to remove the air box and clean the chassis leg underneath etc, but from what i can make out from where the filter sits there is a canister under the air box with two pipes going to it which looks to me like some sort of filter, firstly does this have to be replaced at any time, and secondly does it have to be moved to allow the carbonio filter to be fitted or does the filter fit above or below it??? any help on this would be great, cheers

It basically recycles fuel tank vapour back into the inlet manifold and is controlled by vacuum, thats why the black hose needs pluggong else you would have running problems

The clear pipe which you hang inside the wing will then just sit there and allow the fuel tank to vent vapour safely

clear hose runs back to the tank, black one runs to a small valve, then up to the left hand side of the inlet manifold and hooks up to the crankcase breather, which then goes to the inlet pipe just before the throttle body, from what I remember

If you give the canister itself a firm wack with your hand from underneath it should just pop of the clips its mounted to