got new chip and pump what afr readings should i have?

hi guys got my new chip from vince today thanks to all who recommended him he,s been very helpfull, anyway i reset the ecu and ran it for about 30 miles and gave it the beans its reading off the richness scale at full throttle in 2nd and about 11 ish in the other gears ,it ticks over off the scale at the leaness side and drives normally at about 13 -15.5 i have no issues with it but i do think its running a tad rich at full throttle but the plugs were fine ,could the ecu still be adapting, i,ll be calling vince tommorow to let him know how i got on but in the meantime i just wanted to know what others with charged motors see on the afr the spec is

zr2 charger putting out 8.5 psi 4 bar reg 310cc(redtop) injectors k+n and tbh a 3 box system that while quiet i think is restricting it any advice ?

mine takes a while to settle in after a reset, Id take it for a decent run to get the whole lot nice and hot and given a good blow through and see how it is then but as It was Vince who did the map I wouldnt worry too much, he's the VR oracle haha

I watched him map mine and I can look at something and normally suss it out realitvly well, but that, I had no chance, just a screen with a grid full of numbers and the AFR blinking away

Ive got a 3 box 2.5 inch system by the way, most are I think, 2 boxs would roar really loud and probably drone on the motorway

i think mine is 2 inch at the front it may be 2.5 at the rear but i took off the front pipe to fit the probe for the afr meter and it was only 2 inch i think it might be chokeing it, but tbh i,m not going to spend anymore on it as yet as i think a divorce would be on the cards LOL