Im trying to decide which suspension kit to get for my vr6. Just got some new wheels on and its suffering from a bit of the 4x4 look so needs doing asap!

I would prefer to get shocks and springs, as cant be arsed with the hassle of adjusting coillies and it would save some £££, but want somthing thats going to sit even front and rear, as the standard suspension seems to sit a bit higher at the front. Any reccomendations/pics??

Or should i just say f**k it and get coilovers!

Yeah those eibach springs were one of the options i was thinking about, wasnt sure how it would look without seeing pics tho, but looks nice.

Not sure what shocks to go for though, am i correct in thinking that those springs will fit any shocks for the golf!?

Coillies would be better but once set id never bother adjusting them, so cant really justify the extra cash if i can find a shock and spring kit that i like.

Right changed my mind again and decided to go for coilovers. Anyone recommend which brand. AP ones that venom sell are pretty cheap, but the you get what you pay for. Anyone used them?

Or should i just pay the extra £100 and go for fk highsports?