Are these original BBS wheels???

They are cheap copies, compare the centre cap and the ridge on the outside or the rim, the real one has 3 sections between the spokes next to each other at the top with writing on them, the others have just 1, also the centre cap is bigger and raises up at a shaper angle, unlike the ebays mound like centre

8ca7_1.JPG

bbs_rs_gt_db_ci3_l.jpg

Yeah' date=' you have to be right, can't see the original bbs's selling for that price, cheeky though as the seller does not mention rep's!

[/quote']

They never do, they somes sneak the word style in somewhere, if the have no decent brand name I wouldnt bother as they would probably be really soft alloy

they dont look to bad' date=' i cant really tel the dffernce other than the badge being red...im not so sure they are replicas personly

[/quote']

Even though the are probably reps I must admit that I am still really tempted :) but Xyber might have a valid point regading quality. But I will probably search quite hard to find good looking reps for this price.

"they are not genuine bbs , as bbs went bust , but they are made with the original bbs moulds as the company sold them off

regards richard"

Response from seller above, I find it hard to beleive BBS are gone "bust" as BBS wheels are on loads of new cars from factory?