hiya i am in need of some help i have got a problem with my ecu well sort of my car did have a 2.9 abv and was remaped by vince mafless then sold the chrager and my engine went pop picked up a 2.8 obd1 so put that in but need a ecu to work with it which one also my car has a coded key please give us a ring or text on 07737718227 i am in manchester burnage if anyone fancy helping me out

no fella with my ecu what came with the car eg the remaped ecu it ran for about 1min - 2min then overfueled and the ecu thinks that the s/c is blowing loads of air in but its just n/a now and only a 2.8 not a 2.9 not much diff but want to no if there is a ecu i can get and it will just start up

right i think this is getting a bit confusing let me explain proper lol my car from the factory was a 2.9 abv then i s/c her vince did a mafless remap keeping my standard ecu then my engine went pop so i sold the s/c then found a cheap 2.8 aaa engine and fitted it keeping all the loom from my car and just used the block now i went to start her up with my (remaped ecu 2.9) she fired up but only for 1-2mins prob cos the ecu was overfueling so swaped to a 2.8 standard ecu not sure if its for a obd1 or 2 or it is cos my car has a coded key but she would try to fire up but nothing but a starter motor