I am in the process of trying to get some D90 for my car and need some advice from someone whose fitted them for buying wheel spacers and tyres.

Firstly i've been told H&R spacers are the ones to go for, but are there any cheaper options?

Secondly what size spacers should i get? The wheels i am hopefully getting are 7.5" ET65 for the front, and 8" ET52 for the rear. I was thinking 30mm for the front and 20mm for the rear to bring the ofsett as near as possible to the original ET35. Or should i go any wider?

And thirdly, what width tyres should i get? I'd like a little dit of a stretch but nothing silly. Was thinking 195 for the front and 205 for the rear.

Oh and the cars got standard suspension and no arch work done to it, but will be getting dropped when funds allow for a deacent suspension kit.

Cheers for any advice.

I run Porsche 928 S4s with 7s up front and 8s at back. Not sure on ET but sure they are 52 all round as the 8s have a slight dish to em.

I use 25mm adaptors all round. Fronts sit perfect but rears might look better with a 30 mm adaptor.

I have 195/45 tyres all round fronts are right size for a 7" wheel but give aslight stretch on 8" rears