Here it is, pretty much standard, I intend having it lowered soon :)

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1194810973_5799_FT0_image096.jpg]1194810973_5799_FT0_image096_.jpg[/lightbox]

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1194810973_5799_FT0_image103.jpg]1194810973_5799_FT0_image103_.jpg[/lightbox]

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1194810973_5799_FT0_image099.jpg]1194810973_5799_FT0_image099_.jpg[/lightbox]

yeah' date=' definitely needs to drop - have you got any suspension sorted yet?

[/quote']

Just bought a front set of Koni 60mm yesterday of ebay. The guy also has the rears but still on the car, so hopefully that will folow soon.

NIce clean and tidy looking car mate - any plans for any more mods ??

Yeah, got an ecu chip, needs to be fitted. Lowering soon. Also has a milltek exhaust...I think?? K&N on already but first I need to bring it back down to earth...lol

• 1 month later...

They are koni damp adjustable not colies, paid £45 incl postage bargain imo, they were in good condition. Did buy used coilies of ebay but they where damaged. Most of the coilies off ebay are dodgy, another owner on here got done on a set as well......so maybe brand new for colies would be a better option?

PS: Thanks for the positive comments.......I will get there soon, well hopefully. :)

Yeah silly money...but if you really take your car on the track then it is worth it, realistic I know that I will never bother to adjust them if I did fit them. Solely use mine for nor,mal road use. Also the cheap kits sieze after a liitle while....so might as well spend the cash if you got it.

I'm the same as Amazak - would probably never adjust coilovers if I had them, hence I just bought Weitec shocks and springs and they'll do me - if i was doing loads of track days or something then coilovers would be on my list I reckon - as you say mike lots of cash