Hi guys, again!! My car has been pulling to the left for about a year and no garage has a clue, and it driving me insane. Went into another garage today, and they swapped the rear tyres to the front and the front to the back, and got worse to the point it was pulling the steering wheel. Swapped back again and got better, but still pulls.....what the hell is going on? The camber and tracking is spot on aswell. Please help

Neil

Hi mate i had this when i had to replace my coil spring on the front. is it lowered? check your top mounts on your susp and the bolt underneath the suspension cap (look under the bonnet at the susp. turret undo the bolt and take of the metal cap and check the tightness of the bolt thats on the damper thread you may need a pair of snipe nose pliers!) hope this helps stopped mine doing it!

Also check if your coil spring is fractured it did on mine and thats when it started to pull!

Its a common VR fault for it to pull slightly to the left. It shouldn't be huge though but it is noticable if you take your hands off the wheel.. although the camber of the road will always make it veer slightly to the left too.

Nothing to worry about unless it is really bad.