new road angel or snooper s4???

ah

i quite like the look of the snooper s4 i think it can tell you the speed limit of the road where the camera is so you know what to speed down to.

the new road angel is also £399 where i have found a snooper for £261, gotta be a bargin!!

just wondered if anyone actually had one

new road angel would be my choice, have the old one and it works a treat! just wish i'd had it in my car, instead of the wifes, when i went to inters. would have avoided the 3 points and £60 fine then! you can get lifetime subscription when you buy them to at a reduced rate!

Guest Olly_K

i've bunged the radar detector bit on top of the head unit on the dash, if you see what i mean, the main snooper console is stuck on my right hand side speaker grille, and the gps antenna on the other speaker grille

snooper s4 turned up yesterday with the extra rld sensor, olly stolen your idea and put the main bit on the speaker grill - think it looks best there and the rld in the middle might move it to the grill or intake though.

havent really used much yet but pleased with so far

paid £269 including next day delivery from

www.snoopersonline.co.uk if you can find it cheaper else where they will knock £20 off the cheapest price. cant be bad!!!! why cant more places do that!!!

Guest Olly_K

lol, i think its the best place for it really. The mk3 dashboard is shite for addons ! imo.

I was gonna put the radar bit in the grille, as its all blatently on show on the dash, but i read somewhere that it works best at a 40 degree angle.

i reckon that the passengar side air intake would be good as it is easy to get to from the bonnet and so much on show. there is also nothing behind the air intake so whould be able to mount it in a good positon and then run the wire through the passenger side gromet and in