Hi all. Just joined. I have a dragon green P reg 3 dr vr6 and have just bought a twin pipe scorpion back box, to fit it do i only need adapter to fit onto existing pipe from suitcase box? Id need to cut it to length then fit back box with an adapter????? Also my front left coil is beat, i have 4 new lowering coils drops it 30mm, is it a bum to change the coils and will i need to replace shocks too??? Also i jumped it the other day for a warm up blast and when cruising around my village 3rd gear wouldnt lock in and power totally went untill i skipped 3rd from 2nd to 4th...... Cheeeeeeeers.

First of Hi and welcome to the club.  I doubt its running the original exhaust so you will be able to split it.  As for connecting this depends on the connection of the Scorpion Box.  It may require sleeving but only you will know this.  The springs can be fitted to standard dampers but check the condition as new ones are not that expensive.  As for 3rd gear "Not locking" then losing power, I don't really get what you mean.  If its not going into 3rd then your effectively in neutral so there will be nothing between the engine and wheels.  Therefore no power at all lol.  The only way that would happen is if you stripped all the teeth from 3rd which would be a little strange without any signs of it going.

Welcome along hope you get it sorted  :D get some pics of her up! 

Awesome. The backbox needs a sleeve but it means cutting the pipe from suitcase to original backbox then fitting scorpion using sleeve to connect to pipe that runs into suitcase box. Easy. As for 3rd, when changing from 2nd into 3rd it just wouldnt go into 3rd, like something was jamming it as it wouldnt lock into 3rd, so therefore it mustve gone back into neutral, iv had it parked up a while so guess it might be a little stiff, as i couldnt get into reverse either!!!! But a wobble on the linkage arm under bonnet got me back in reverse, not tried 3rd after that as i didnt like to risk getting stuck out on the road!! Will post pics asap, just needs TLC, and the wonderous job of de rusting the back arches!!!! Any links on that?? Or best buy some weld on arches off ebay?

Awesome. The backbox needs a sleeve but it means cutting the pipe from suitcase to original backbox then fitting scorpion using sleeve to connect to pipe that runs into suitcase box. Easy. As for 3rd, when changing from 2nd into 3rd it just wouldnt go into 3rd, like something was jamming it as it wouldnt lock into 3rd, so therefore it mustve gone back into neutral, iv had it parked up a while so guess it might be a little stiff, as i couldnt get into reverse either!!!! But a wobble on the linkage arm under bonnet got me back in reverse, not tried 3rd after that as i didnt like to risk getting stuck out on the road!! Will post pics asap, just needs TLC, and the wonderous job of de rusting the back arches!!!! Any links on that?? Or best buy some weld on arches off ebay?

Ah right sounds exactly as Bealieboy says stretched linkage or even selector in the gearbox.  Plenty of threads on members rides and projects that have covered rust lol  Not something I would tackle myself lol