Film SEVERANCE

Ya know the company I work for prints stuff for the film industry

This CRACKING movie stars Danny Dyer out of Football Factory (h)

The team of six arrives to find the accommodation is more basic than they were expecting and by the end of their first night, company playboy Harris has convinced everyone that the resort was the site of a gruesome massacre involving a group of deranged yet highly-trained soldiers. The one person who doesn't believe him is computer boffin Steve but maybe that's because he's taken a batch of LSD and is convinced that the local deer are insulting him.

The next day the team is horrified to discover the weekend agenda has changed as they are stalked by a crack team of war-crazed soldiers with revenge on their task-list. In a fight for their survival they discover one business motto is true... 'kill or be killed'

FILM Comes out 25th August (st) (li) SEVERANCE http://www.severancethemovie.co.uk/

if ya scare easy dont watch THE TRAILER :-p

That looks a good film to watch,i love gory stuff 8o| it looks funny aswell,i do like Danny Dyer he was good in The Business.

But i must say I'm building my self up to watch Hostel it looks a bit to sick for me. :S

Danny Dyer is a f*cking tit.

Correction....Danny Dyer is a LEDGE! Only my opinion of course ;)

Film looks gd Lee, cheers for the info. I still aint seen 'Hostel', but i f*ckin loved 'Saw' and 'Saw2' so need to see it.

This film looks gd too, i'll def check it out.