• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VRTurbo off to paint for complete respray in Sepang  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Dogma said:

Love it

SORRY THIS IS A COMMENT (just read the thread rule at the top)

(But that Corrado is just too good to remain silent on)

Just imagine another in another color perhaps...an image in the head...new post this must be....

Start new post... WOW...what an image!

That is one Baddie-Black on Black my friend!

Somewhere deep in my deep-rooted synapses from childhood, my age aligns with entering peak TESTOSTERONE coinciding with that year/model/etc etc).

It was the car to lust over (just within reach, not relegated to a wall-poster, but, just maybe...).

I mean seriously...

"Hey kid, what do you want to drive when you grow up..?"...

"Well, after many dreamy lists of super-cars and stuff I've seen Mom and Dad get a hold of for the money...(my 14 year old answer would have been), "A BLACK ON BLACK VW CORRADO, thank you very much!".

That would have been the most REALISTIC BUT OPTIMISTIC choice to make at the time. Nothing else looks like it except perhaps an amalgamation of all Forest and Dessert Rally Cars of that era, the coolest looking "jumping", ruthless things you might get away with on the road. The Corrado was all of them put together, like an F-15 for the daily commute.

Don't stop taking pictures of her, she's gorgeous!

Edited by EuroBandito
trying to keep it between the lines
  • 1 month later...

SORRY THIS IS A COMMENT (just read the thread rule at the top)
(But that Corrado is just too good to remain silent on)
Just imagine another in another color perhaps...an image in the head...new post this must be....

Start new post... WOW...what an image!

That is one Baddie-Black on Black my friend!

Somewhere deep in my deep-rooted synapses from childhood, my age aligns with entering peak TESTOSTERONE coinciding with that year/model/etc etc).
It was the car to lust over (just within reach, not relegated to a wall-poster, but, just maybe...).

I mean seriously...
"Hey kid, what do you want to drive when you grow up..?"...
"Well, after many dreamy lists of super-cars and stuff I've seen Mom and Dad get a hold of for the money...(my 14 year old answer would have been), "A BLACK ON BLACK VW CORRADO, thank you very much!".

That would have been the most REALISTIC BUT OPTIMISTIC choice to make at the time. Nothing else looks like it except perhaps an amalgamation of all Forest and Dessert Rally Cars of that era, the coolest looking "jumping", ruthless things you might get away with on the road. The Corrado was all of them put together, like an F-15 for the daily commute.

Don't stop taking pictures of her, she's gorgeous!
Under bonnet detailing. IMG_20200306_142042.jpeg
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...