• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VRTurbo off to paint for complete respray in Sepang  

Posted Images

Great to have you back in the fold, with what seems like a really great example. Do you know what sort of power you're running?

I've got a z and a rotrex in my garage now, defo going to be putting the rotrex on the goddess though.

Will we be seeing you at some shows? We've got springfest coming up and various others through the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to have you back in the fold, with what seems like a really great example. Do you know what sort of power you're running?

I've got a z and a rotrex in my garage now, defo going to be putting the rotrex on the goddess though.

Will we be seeing you at some shows? We've got springfest coming up and various others through the year.

Yeah feels good to be back lol

This got a rotrex charger on it and the engine has been bored out to 3.1 but there is no proof of that or the bhp but guy claims its running 290bhp but it does go very strong lol hopefully im try make it to most of the shows which 1 is next?

I wouldn't show and shine lol most likely put it on the stand.. How many cars on the stand so far? Depends who comes with me if i can get a few cars to come down

The club is aiming for some bumper attendances at shows this year, it's all about spreading the word, getting people interested and signed up to the club and generally increasing our own social circles.

I forget how many are on the stand at springfest currently but there's defo room for 4-5 or perhaps even more cars. Search the threads and you'll see the springfest one, I'll defo be pleased to see you there so hope you can add your name to the list.

The club is aiming for some bumper attendances at shows this year, it's all about spreading the word, getting people interested and signed up to the club and generally increasing our own social circles.

I forget how many are on the stand at springfest currently but there's defo room for 4-5 or perhaps even more cars. Search the threads and you'll see the springfest one, I'll defo be pleased to see you there so hope you can add your name to the list.

Hopefully i will add my name to the list and come down have a little laugh