HELP!!! - STOLEN SILVER V6 4MOTION - Y766 HPL

Hi, just wanted to share my very unfortunate news that my lovely V6 4motion was stolen from my driveway on Sunday night/early Monday morning. The thief managed to extract my car/house keys through my letterbox and drive away, I didn't hear a thing and was devasted to find my pride & joy gone at 8am on Monday morning. :(

If by any chance anyone has been offered this car to buy or even just spotted it somewhere (I can hope!!!) please please please let me know.

Sorry, don't have any pictures. :(

I know, I'm really beatin' myself up over leaving the keys where I left them but it was such a habit to walk in and put them on the hook on the wall that I never really thought twice about it.

I'm so gutted and I doubt I'll ever see that car again.

Worse thing is I'm now carless and have to wait 28 days before the insurance company do anything with the claim, so I'm paying out with money I don't have to hire a car which I can't claim back from insurance and that's on fully comprehensive cover with AXA!!

Not another one!! Very sorry to hear this news. My supercharged mulburry highline was stollen last year and i am still gutted! Im based in s.london. Did you have any non-standard parts people can look out for? An numbers of the engine and stuff would also help, u can find that in your log book.

I will post this on my site also for wider coverage, if the admin don't mind?

• 4 weeks later...