ID Card-worth reading!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Bar Codes on our arms (tattoo) wot a great Idea Cadders ;)

As for the jab below the belt of bringing in religion remark:

Does this remind you of anything Cadders? Could it be the mark of the beast from the Bible's book of Revelation (13 verses 16 - 18) without which we will be unable to buy or sell?

Implausible, I don't think so! No matter, because ID Cards will happen anyway because the government has decided and because God is Sovereign, the Bible Prophecy will be confirmed in due course. The ID card is just the start.

Is it my paranoia?......or your own naivety??? :?

Naive LOL wot are ya gonna do then Steve run around with a UNISON placard trying to stop it, I know start a riot in my London town, no ya won't. The British public will only riot over money or furry animals. As I said before.........

'Just cut your losses stop moaning against ID cards and get with the program dude, let the efficiencies shine and trust that the UK political and judicial system will not turn into a tyrannical dictatorship'.

'If the government, police or customs have a reason to talk to ya or research into what ya doing - they can and will do it anyway so let's all stop pretending they can't'.

Get with the programme It's 2006 or is it different in Norfolk :P

Ok now you've said that, i've decided i'm gonna do exactly as you say Lee. Let's all do what Lee says cos he's 'right' after all!

By the way, if you think this scheme is for our own benefit, then yes, you are very naive indeed! I don't completely knock it. It will be very useful and have SOME relevance to benefitting our country. But the part(s) which i disagree with is information being used by 3rd parties for marketing purposes. And before you say it, i know we already get this shitloads, but why add to it?!

P.S. yeah it is 'different' in Norfolk. We're all in-bred farmers who drive tractors all day, just like all blacks speak ebonics and all Asians are bombers. Don't be stupid mate! !mistrust

Do you have a Tractor Goonersteve!!! What fun! !amazed Pass the popcorn Bazza :D I think..... it is rather a small infrindgement on our privacy to say the least but that's all I'm saying cause i don't wish for my views to be lying in shreds by this time tomorrow lol

Do you have a Tractor Goonersteve!!! What fun! !amazed Pass the popcorn Bazza :D I think..... it is rather a small infrindgement on our privacy to say the least but that's all I'm saying cause i don't wish for my views to be lying in shreds by this time tomorrow lol

I do indeed......kicks shit outta my VR! :P