Richie's 94 vr - still ongoing...

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely pics mate :) very very cool how did you get the lighting like that in the first couple of pics ? without being rude is that a photoshop process ?

with 4 big-ass lights.... :-d

like this :-

1243948802_594_FT109038_si_gray_pics_.jpg

^^^^^^

this was before it started getting dark.

then when it starts getting dark you set the lights off by remote (like a flash)

if you stand a way away it looks like this :-

1243948882_594_FT109038_si_gray_pics_6_.jpg

then up close it looks like this ... :-

1243951695_594_FT109038_si_gray_pics_1_.jpg

• 3 months later...

mini update, not much going on for me on the vr front, have swapped over the indicators and side reps for dark ones, and fitted a grille colour matched to the wheels with a silver badge, for a change..

1254341234_594_FT109038_a_.jpg

have put the front plate back on, ran out of tape so went to the shop to get some and took this on the way back!

not too sure on the grille, better in black ???

1254341355_594_FT109038_b_.jpg

wheels may be for sale soon, anyone interested??

7.5x17 all round BMW fit with adaptors and tyres..:-p

hey andy mate, all good thanks, you???? still loving the vr6??

may sell the wheels as i am fed up with cleaning the ruddy things!!! just thinking about getting something easier to upkeep!!

H, cheers, yours looks top as usual in the feature section. :)

naaah i'll be keeping the seats mike :-p

trouble is i use the vr as a daily ride, the wheels get dirty pretty quick. cleaning them is a mission, getting in round the bolts and inbetween each of the spokes :@ does my head in to be fair....

hey andy mate' date=' all good thanks, you???? still loving the vr6??

may sell the wheels as i am fed up with cleaning the ruddy things!!! just thinking about getting something easier to upkeep!!

H, cheers, yours looks top as usual in the feature section. :)

[/quote']

I'm well cheers - yep, still loving the VR :) May actually get stuck back in to the MK1 this weekend after about 6 months - it needs finishing!

Re the wheels, get some moon discs, they'll be easy to clean ;)

naaah i'll be keeping the seats mike :-p

trouble is i use the vr as a daily ride' date=' the wheels get dirty pretty quick. cleaning them is a mission, getting in round the bolts and inbetween each of the spokes :@ does my head in to be fair....

[/quote']

i dont really do around the bolts, need to really...

im taking mine off soon for the winter lol... picked up a set of standards,... so can give them a mega clean

• 3 months later...

hey peeps, it's been a while.

not a great deal happening for me on the vr6 front, have taken the bbs off for the winter and to sell 8-) and am currently on some beetle 16" winters ....

beetles.jpg

the more i look at them the more i like them though... doesn't half drive better on them too.

catch ya soon