Anybody recommend me a good Courier Company???

Before I start ringing around...

I'm needing to send a set of alloy wheels. I'd preferred it if the person could picked them up but it is a long drive. Gatwick to Plymouth.

I've also got someone interested in Manchester too, so Gatwick to Manchester.

Any ideas on the best courier company to use to courier a set (4) of alloys??? Do they also package them if requested to? Also, how much should I looking at paying roughly?

Thanks in advance!

Jon 8)

i used DHL to send mine from bournemouth to scotland.

they cost me £45 but i had to package them myself and take them to their depot. . . .

they did arrive in good condition. . . .

i used some old carpet against the outer face to protect, then covered in cardboard and bubble wrap...

hope this helps...

i used DHL to send mine from bournemouth to scotland.

they cost me £45 but i had to package them myself and take them to their depot. . . .

they did arrive in good condition. . . .

i used some old carpet against the outer face to protect' date=' then covered in cardboard and bubble wrap...

hope this helps...

Richie,

I've just rung DHL Domestic up. I didn't know the weight, but he said that 50kg=£76, 60kg=£88 and 70kg=£100.

He did suggest that I go through their website 'ParcelsToGo' as maybe cheaper.

How did you get it for £45?

Thanks

Jon 8)

[/quote']

we use Fast Way @ Vibra-Technics. Send parcels for either £7.95 or £4.95 depending if they have a depot in the post code area you are sending it too. Just package it all up and they will collect from you :)

• 12 years later...

I‘ve been searching around the web for guide on which package carrier to use, as I've found this post, since I‘ve got lots of car parts to sell is very important and I'd wish for the lowest fares available, a friend of mine offered parcel abc, but I‘m not so sure anymore after I've read through the alternatives, if anyone has other suggestions, I‘d be glad to hear them, thank you so much.