That TT whith the angel eyes is owned by my cousins mate.(who also owns a TT - TT forum is were you will find them) B)

He can source those angel light in different forms and sizes and trust me they are bright. 8o)

I'm doing a little project at the mo so will keep you all posted on how it comes along but if you all feel a bit daring and wanna make angel lights out of your existing lights then give us a shout.

Nice pics - if only the sun was shining ;)

excellent pics guys and girls! great turn out and nice display for junction 29/vr6golf on the sunday, facing each other! shame we couldnt have had a more high profile place nearer the main area! there's always next year though! thanks to all those i managed to put faces to names of those of you i hadn't already met!

excellent pics guys and girls! great turn out and nice display for junction 29/vr6golf on the sunday' date=' facing each other! shame we couldnt have had a more high profile place nearer the main area! there's always next year though! thanks to all those i managed to put faces to names of those of you i hadn't already met![/quote']

nice to see you again matt... I agree it was cool having J29 opposite VR6 golf but next year I think it's gotta be a pitch in the main arena :)

Hmm, I was going to take some of the clb stands later on in the day but the weather didn't agree. Took a few photos but I always find myself ignoring loads of decent cars because there are too many to look at. I have one of the twin-turbo R32 and of MK2R32's which I'll post tomorrow.

Got a nice picture of mine and Justin's though!

WEBPIC3.jpg