rallye syncro rear wheel bearings

Hi guys has ne one ever had to change these???? do the bearings get pressed into the discs or in the rear trailling arm....i would think the mk2 was similar to the mk3 syncro.........? any help would me much appriciated

went to see a r32 today i reck a year worth of saving and staying wiv the old will help hahaha !lol !lol

sweet as....vw stealers quoted me 350 for the bearings and four wheel laser alignment same as the r32.....he tried to say that it is an absolute must.....grand total 900 plus WTF!!! is the world cumin to....i wana try do the change my self so gonna look into making an hydraulic press at home using a bottle jack....then book in for alingment at stealth who will be cheaper then the stealers

on my rallye i had 4 wheel alignment at vw! except there is no real way of aligning the rear wheels!! like most cars it just goes within a tolerance, if you start unbolting the ream beam etc it goes mad!! one of my best mates is a vw tech so i didnt pay the horendous vw price for it! from memorey though i am sure the rear bearings are as vr they are pressed in disc centre, i had vented discs on the rear of mine and i am sure i done the bearings too? i will confirm it with my mate but i am poss they are the same, dont forget the rear end drive train of a rallye is basicly the old front of a mk1 GTi cv and all that are same as mk1 parts!

then the mrk. 3 syncro is ¨diffrent cause.it dosnt looklike

mrk.1 at all,if your smart and unbolt correctly you dont need 4 wheel aligment,i did it on my previus car audi s2 avant,dead easy,the golf is the same prinsippul.

so dub singh changing the drive shafts are a piece of cake when your doing the bearings.