Whats Everyone Doing For NYE?

I lived in Wales for a couple of years so i'm off down there tomorrow to meet up with some of my sheep shaggin buddys and get pissed up Welsh style as they know how to do it best!

You knows it clart ;-) Where to are you going?

It's gonna be swansea town or maybe do mumbles, probably both! I f'kin lovesit!

Where abouts are you fella?

im in gloucester but im from caerphilly. Used to go to uni in swansea - so know the mumbles mile well, also barons and the like ;-) my best mate still lives down there so i occasionally go down there for a tipple or two ;-) Cant fault it for a night out though :-D You'll have a blast :-D You dont need me to tell you that though!!! And its sooo cheap :-D

I heard that many pub owners are trying to ban stag / hen parties or large groups of people that are doing the mile, have you heard the same mate? i think the reason is their places kept getting trashed by pissed up people or peeps fiytiin'! :) you know as well as i do you welsh boys like a good rumble after a coupla pints ;)

i think i`ll b tryin to actually make it to the fireballs (people walking up and down the main street swinging balls of fire-don`t ask its some sort of tradition) this year, i`ve lived here for 22 years and since i was 15 i don`t think i`ve made it!! then lots of house parties and booze !lol