What's your job?

Just wondering what every one does here? and how much money every one is pulling in. i ask because im running my VR on next to minimum wage doing general retail slavery and just seein if anyone else is in my shoes? possibly not.....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Data Centre Development Engineer (sounds posh lol) - always not enough ;-)

My first IT job i was earning about 18k and managed a VR- but i started to do a lot of mileage so i had to sell it... Now i have a company car so if the VR goes tits i dont have to worry about how im getting to work!

In I.T' date=' quite broad what I do, ranges from network engineer - techy - full I.T business consultant - button pusher :D

Can always earn more but comfortable for a 21 year old :D

Roll on MCSE n MCP!

[/quote']

nah.... LPI cert is the way forward :)

down with M$!!!

have to disagree with you both there lol.....

CCNP and my CCIE (cisco and citrix) although i am becoming netapps qualified the end of the month ;-)

System Support Ananlyst for Central Government (Project Manager, Solutions Consultant, Network Support) all the functions, without the title or quite as much pay. Still, it pays well and is enough to support my family, so I'm happy enough, for now...

Re. qualifications, as much as you can get :) Me? I'm chasing ITIL and PRINCE2 ;)

LOL Dubbloke.

Production manager in the print trade Loads of fucking money including fat bonus every 4 months.

VR6 6,000 miles a year for travelling up and done the country on dirty weekend's and dogging in Epping Forest.

TVR for Summer only 300 miles a year max due to the weather.

XR2i for run around 4,000 miles a year.

Run a family owned hotel in Spain, just opened last April so i'm on Zero Wages and on Rediculous Hours. My VR has been run on my savings, but i've been pretty lucky with her i think. I've done about 10k in 2 years of ownership including driving her over here. Had i a decent wage, she'd be a right monster,as i get about 100 ideas a day on what i would like to do to her, patience i suppose. LOL!

How i wish i learnt a proper trade. :-(