Awesome GTI Rolling Road 3 day shoot out

We are closed on the bank holidays of Xmas but are open on the 28th, 29th and 30th of December when we are staging a 3 day rolling rolling road shootout. We're inviting all makes and models so not limited to the VAG range so it will be worth a visit and see some other vehicles for a change. Bookings for slots at this event are being taken now on 0161 776 0777 at a price of

i went.good ,clean, new set up.not sure about the accuracy of the equipt though!

STEALTH DEC 04;303bhp,278 torque.at the wheels 253bhp.

AWESOME DEC 05 : :285bhp,262 torque.at the wheels 267bhp?

also got three flywheel figures 286-376-399bhp?WTF?had four runs,the other being 285bhp?i know rollers all differ slightly but its a mystery to me?what do you guys think?also met eatthis-into his vr6"s bigtime :P:P

nice to meet you apd and yes my (tatty) vr is my pride and joy :P

your figures are even dafter than mine :@

i got very low (ie bullshit :D )flywheel figures of 196 bhp and 192 lb ft they came up with 10% trany loss which is poo imo :? :?

last year at stealth i got 198 bhp and 187 lb ft fly iv since had 268 cqams a 6/2/1 manifold and a remap

wheel figures r pretty acurate from roller to roller arnt they??

i got 144 lb ft and 153 bhp at stealth today i got 175 lb ft and 178 bhp thats 30 lb ft and 25 whp gain !amazed !amazed

if i use stealths tranny loss mine comes out at 230 bhp and 226 lb ft without a schrick

it used to make 144 lb ft at the wheels from 4500-5500 then it tailed off now it makes 145 lb ft at 2500 and keeps goin upto 175 and still makes over 150 at 6k revs dropping to 140 at 6500 all at the wheels

conclusion im reckonin iv got 210-220 bhp with similar torque and roll on santa pod

ps what did ya reckon to the noise the rollers didnt flatter it

after he turned the t/c off.,yes-nice,smooth and uniform,but a truely mixed bag of flywheel figures?WTF?NEVER misses a beat on the road,power delivery spot on.tester1 said 'very healthy engine'.tester2 said'spiked' flywheel figures?gunner get a second opinion on tried and tested rollers.

When i was last up at Awesome about 3 weeks ago, I was told that they were having problems with the flywheel power on the rr (i think it is a software prob)but they said the wheel power is spot on and very accurate. To be honest,the wheel power figure is the important one and the only one you should look at really.

got 267 at the wheels.if you multiply this by the last stealth run [17% tranny loss] it makes 312 at the fly.seems more plausable than the 285,287,375,399 fly figures at awesome?think i need to attend the next vroc rr at stealth?