Why is it that some deivers turn into absolute morons when it rains?!

How's this for an idea? You know crims that get tagged and let out of prison or are served a tag for affence, well.. Perhaps cosistent repeat offenders could be tagged with a system that stops them driving a car, like a transponder and the reciever can be installed into your alarm or a new car, any knob that fancies stealing a car or wants to carry on driving has yet another hurdle to get over when on probation or let out with a tag.

I know this may not work on older cars but the reciever bolted onto an existing alarm may work.

I dunno thinking out loud really??!!

Yeah lets go further lets go for the old folk.

Do they not get a free bus pass when they reach 65 ?

If they do take away their cars for fksake ~:(

In the middle of rush hour I see 2 pink rinses in front of me stuck at the mini roundabout waiting for the on coming traffic to stop %-6.

I play old folk like a playstation game now :)

At major junctions or traffic lights just toot em and guarantee they will shoot accross without looking.

Just !amazed watch all the Skidding and screaching oh wot FUN 8)

i live in hounslow, and over time ive noticed the standards of driving drop big time! I just dont know how people get a driving license these days. Its anything from ignorant assholes in their beamers/mercs to litttle gits in their old skool hondas...all thinking they own the road or sumthing. You hardly get a thank you these days for giving way and worst of all people give YOU dirty looks when they have done something stupid on the road.

i live in hounslow' date=' and over time ive noticed the standards of driving drop big time! I just dont know how people get a driving license these days. Its anything from ignorant assholes in their beamers/mercs to litttle gits in their old skool hondas...all thinking they own the road or sumthing. You hardly get a thank you these days for giving way and worst of all people give YOU dirty looks when they have done something stupid on the road.

[/quote']

east anglia is just the same mate ~:(

Wow, what have I started?! I've created a monster &|

Good to hear from so many like minded inviduals. I said in anotehr thread that VR6 owners seem to come from the 'nicer' side of life and this just proves it. Good to see so many West Londener's too. I live in Heathrow, just a stones throw from Craig and Amit 'Hey Guys!' and would have to agree that our manor has become overrun by absolute pr*cks and it's getting worse. I watched a traffic cop drive past a Merc with a woman on her mobile yesterday. He glanced over and did nothing! I know that if i had exceeded the speed limit by a few MPH he would surely have pulled me...

It seems to me that our government hits the soft targets i.e. the law abiding tax payers because they know they don't have a rat in hells chance of getting out of the crims and spongers and so the tax bills and council tax rise year on year and exceed the rate of inflation massively. Yet all the while we welcome more and more imigrants, many of whom are part of organzied crime sindicates and we continue to foot the bill for their up keep. Nice... Sorry, this is not meant to slate those with genuine reasons for coming to this country. My parents and my wife's parents were imigrants but worked their asses off for all that they have today and received no help back then. Probably the reason why they're so successful, they worked.

Sorry, rant over :)

Yet all the while we welcome more and more imigrants' date=' many of whom are part of organzied crime sindicates and we continue to foot the bill for their up keep. Nice... Sorry, this is not meant to slate those with genuine reasons for coming to this country. My parents and my wife's parents were imigrants but worked their asses off for all that they have today and received no help back then. Probably the reason why they're so successful, they worked.

Sorry, rant over :)

[/quote']

Watch crime watch on the BBC that backs ya statment up B)

(rant on) On the way home last night, pissing with rain on the A3, everyone doing about 60-65, big gaps as you couldn't see shit, and then there's the 4x4's, imaginary quote "I've got a 4x4, i can do 90+ in terrible conditions" geez, one of them cut into the gap infront of me doing fcuk knows what speed, straight off down the exit road, i really couldn't see shit, didn't know where the road was, grrrrrrrr ~:( people like that cause the accidents, pisses me right off, especially when i'm behaving ;) (/rant off)

and they're usually the rough type (sorry to stereo type) but the worst ones are your archetypal hard man who drives a big wagon and couldn't give a sh*t, He'll also gladly pull after after almost killing you and smack you in the mouth or batter you with a handy weapon, just for beeping. There was a nasty attack in Hayes (Middx) a few years ago where some chap flashed/beeped someone for cutitng in. They all piled out of the car and battered him senseless with metal piping and he practically lost the use of his legs. A year on (I think) he dies from some huge infection in his legs as result of that beating. Again, we pay the price in terms of harsher penalties, increased insurance premiums etc. Grrr another thing that kills me is speed cameras, can they determine safe just over the limit speeding from blatant bad driving and serious speeding? No! and these pri*cks get the same penalties we do because now they can see the camera, slow right down and floor it when past it and they do! Still, I don't have much confidence in the traffic cops anyway.

there`s got to be something we can do,some sort of

petition?someone in authority needs to see sense and fight our corner.we(law abiding owners of performance cars) are being vicimised,we should hit the government with the `human rights` shit like all

the criminals seem use do to get away with all sorts of things!!

Of course, it makes sound sense from a financial and resource view point to go after an easy, pliable, submissive target than to pursue the harder ones! ~:( That way you not only increase the money made but your crime fighting statistics look that much better on paper.

Where's the reward for driving carefully? Your insurance premium still goes up each year despite not claiming and it has become a text book answer to tell the consumer that it's the governments fault and premiums have gone up across the board which roughly translated, reads: 'Look, it goes up each year, you know that so why complain, just shut your mouth, accept it, bend over and take it quietly cuz it's going to happen anyway!'

Bloody hell! Sorry guys, it's been a bad week, gotta calm down &|

• 1 month later...